Dear members of ARLIS/NA,

On behalf of the 2018 ARLIS/NA Nominating Committee, I am pleased to submit the slate of candidates for the 2019 ARLIS/NA Executive Board. The ARLIS/NA Board reviewed the slate at their mid-year board meeting, and supports its presentation to the membership.

Vice President/President-Elect: Amy Trendler

Secretary: Rachel Resnik

Advancement Liaison: Lindsay King

Chapters Liaison: Stefanie Hilles

You may view each candidate's statement and CV at: https://www.arlisna.org/organization/slate-candidates-2019. Please note that you will need to log into the ARLIS/NA website to view this page.

In accordance with ARLIS/NA Policy Manual G-16, Section f.4, the period of comment is now open and will last for 30 days. Please submit any comments regarding the slate of candidates to me ([log in to unmask]) by the end of the day on September 20, 2018. For more information on the Society’s process for Nominations and Elections, please refer to Article X of the ARLIS/NA Bylaws.

Respectfully submitted for your consideration,

2018 Nominating Committee

Alan Michelson ([log in to unmask])

Kristen Regina ([log in to unmask])

Sarah Sherman ([log in to unmask])

Shalimar Fojas White, Chair ([log in to unmask])

Shalimar Abigail Fojas White
Herman and Joan Suit Librarian
Collection Development Librarian
Fine Arts Library
Harvard University

1805 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Tel. 617-495-0678; Email [log in to unmask]