Hello ARLIS/NA,

I am forwarding a message from the Racine Art Museum with an offer for
magazines and books available for the cost of shipping.  Please contact
Natalie Lange directly if you are interested.

*My name is Natalie Lange and I am Laura Grayson’s administrative intern
here at The Racine Art Museum.*

*Part of my job is to sort through donated magazines and books, and we
recently had a donation of magazines that we thought you might be
interested in! They are Textile Fibre Forum, TextilForum, and European
Textile Network. Attached to this email is a word document with each
magazine that we have to offer to you. If any of these are of interest to
you or your collection, we would be happy to send them to you for just the
cost of shipping. We would ship USPS media mail rate.*

*I hope to hear from you soon!*

*Well wishes,*

*-Natalie Lange*

Natalie Lange

Administrative Intern

Racine Art Museum

http://ramart.org

p (general) 262.638.8300 ext 3527

f 262.898.1045

Mailing address: P.O. Box 187, Racine, WI 53401-0187

Shipping address: 441 Main Street, Racine, WI  53403

*Magazines:*
Textile Fibre Forum:
Vol. 18, issue 1, NO. 54 1999
Issue 2, NO. 55 1999
Issue 3, NO. 56 1999
Vol. 19, issue 1, NO. 57 2000
Issue 2, NO 58, 2000
Issue 3, NO. 59 2000
Issue 4, NO. 60 2000
Vol. 20, issue 1 NO 61 2001
Issue 2, NO. 62 2001
Issue 3, NO. 63 2001
Issue 4, NO. 64 2001
Vol.21, issue 1, NO. 65 2002
Issue 2, NO. 66 2002
Issue 3, NO. 67 2002
Issue 4, NO. 68 2002
Vol.22, issue 1 NO. 69 2003
Issue 2 NO. 70 2003
Issue 3 NO. 71 2003
Issue 4 NO. 72 2003
NO. 73 - 88
NO. 90 – 102
NO. 104

Textilforum:
3/1990 September
4/1991 December
1,2,3,4 / 1992
1,2,3,4, / 1993
1,2,3,4 / 1994
1,2,3,4, / 1995
1,2,3,4 / 1996
1,2,3,4 / 1997
1,2,3,4 / 1998
1,2,3,4 / 1999
1,2,3,4 / 2000
1,2,3,4, / 2001
1,2,3,4, / 2002
1,2,3,4 / 2003
1,2,3,4 / 2004
1,2,3,4, / 2005
1,2,3,4, / 2006
1,2,3,4 / 2007
1,2,3,4, / 2008
1,2,3,4 / 2009
1,2,3,4 / 2010
1,2,3,4 / 2011
1,2,3,4 / 2012
1(2 copies),2,3,4 / 2013

European Textile Network:
Organizers of Textile Events in Europe 2000

*Beth Goodrich*
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200