I’m hoping to find one ARLIS/NA member whose institution has a subscription to Academia.edu.
I continue to receive notices that someone either read my paper, cited me, or searched me. I’d love to know what my legacy is.

Please let me know whether your institution has access and whether you can search for me.

Thank you,
Maryly Snow
Retired, Visual Resources Library
University of California, Berkeley

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]