On Color Theory…

I still think that this is an important research guide to have:

Buckley, Mary. Color theory : a guide to information sources. Detroit : Gale Research Co., 1975.

https://www.amazon.com/Color-Theory-Guide-Information-Sources/dp/B000JWMN0Y/

(because of all the various chapters such as Perception, Psychology, Systems, Theories, Artist’s Concepts, etc.)

You might also like to see what I have on the research guide that I maintain for the color course taught in UCLA’s Design Media Arts department. See: http://guides.library.ucla.edu/DESMA21

Cheers,

Janine J. Henri

Architecture and Design Librarian and Team Lead for Collections

UCLA Library

Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Building

Box 959312