Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce that Scott Davis began today as our full-time Reference and Catalog Librarian here at the Sotheby’s Institute of Art-New York Library.  Scott has been our Library Assistant since January 2017, working evenings and weekends.  In the past year Scott has completed two Master’s Degrees, one in Library and Information Science from Long Island University and another in contemporary art from the Institute of Fine Arts at New York University, giving him both professional credentials and relevant subject expertise. In addition to his studies, Scott has also curated exhibitions and worked on artists’ archives.  Our students and faculty, who already know and value Scott’s hard work, knowledge, courtesy, and professionalism, will be even better served now that he has joined us on a full-time basis.

Please join me in welcoming Scott aboard as a full-time, professional librarian.

All best,

Eric

Eric Wolf Head Librarian
Sotheby's Institute of Art
570 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022 USA | T +1 212 897 6649
| sothebysinstitute.com | nylibrary.sia.edu

Have a library question? Search our FAQs

Founded by Sotheby's Auction House in 1969, Sotheby's Institute of Art is the global leader in art business education. Watch our film to learn more.

Connect with us on Facebook