**Please do not use your e-mail reply function to respond to this message.  Please respond directly to me: [log in to unmask]. Thank you!**

Greetings, Colleagues,

On behalf of Rare Book School, I am happy to share the following call for participation. Please feel free to share and distribute widely. If you have any questions about the survey, or about RBS programs, please contact me off-list.

Rare Book School at the University of Virginia (RBS) is conducting a brief, anonymous survey to gauge career advancement needs in the special collections community. The survey will allow participants to provide feedback on barriers to promotion in the field as well as areas for potential professional growth. RBS intends to use the results of the survey to collaborate with other organizations and to provide targeted educational programming for library professionals and other cultural heritage stewards.

Upon completing the career advancement survey, respondents will have the option to enter their name into a raffle for a $500 tuition credit to be used within the next two years toward a Rare Book School course. (Names and contact information gathered for the purposes of the raffle will be kept completely separate from the anonymous responses gathered in the career advancement survey.)

You may take the survey here: rarebookschool.org/librarysurvey

Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

--
Diane Dias De Fazio, MS LIS, MS HP
Librarian | Writer