Hello colleagues:

UC San Diego Library recently received two large unsolicited donations from Sylvie Chefneux.

We were wondering if anyone else has received similar donations over the last few weeks.

The contents of the donations includes books, brochures and videos.

If you have received a similar donation, please let me know as we are trying to find out more about it.

If you have not received such a donation, but familiar with Sylvie’s work, please get in touch.

Best, Laura

Laura Schwartz

Arts & Humanities Collection Strategist

Visual Arts Librarian