Greetings Friends,

Please point this query to an appropriate person, I suspect someone in your Special Collection Dept., if you are not the actually working with this material yourself.

Would those of you who acquire, process, service, or teach with vernacular photo collections please respond to me off list? I have a list of questions for you or your designate to respond to regarding all of the above. Size of collection(s) not an issue for me at this point.

Regards to all,

Peter Blank

====================

Peter P. Blank

(Through May 31, 2018)

Senior Librarian

Ute & Bill Bowes Art & Architecture Library

355 Roth Way
Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305 – 2018

artlibrary.stanford.edu