A shame to see MoMA at it again. As a former PASTA member many moons ago, thanks Daniel for the work and best of luck...

Rene Aranzamendez

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 10:01 AM, Sandra Rothenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes, all union members need to continue to pay dues and support their unions in this political climate.

Wishing all the best to MOMA employees,

Sandra

Sandra Rothenberg

Sandra Rothenberg, M.A., M.L.S.

Coordinator of Library Instruction/Reference Librarian

Henry Whittemore Library

Framingham State University

HWL Logo