Hi Nichole!

We will trialling ehive soon but if you would like some info on this, Trove Australia held a roadshow for smaller organisations which has some information on the software Trove recommends. It’s available at this link:

http://help.nla.gov.au/trove/roadshow

That’s where I learnt about ehive.

Hope that helps!

Catherine

Catherine Kerrigan  :::  Librarian

Adelaide Central School of Art ::: PO Box 225 Fullarton SA 5063

7 Mulberry Road Glenside SA 5065 ::: (adjacent to the Adelaide Film Studios)

www.acsa.sa.edu.au

The best art school in Australia for student experience. Find out why.

_________________________

Open Day 2018

Sunday 12 August | 10am – 4pm

More information here

Her Name

9 July – 4 August 2018

Kay Lawrence, Pierre Mukeba, Cynthia Schwertsik
and Jane Skeer. More information
here

320x191 px Her Name 2018 PM

image detail |  Pierre Mukeba, Transgression, 2017, brush pen and
fabric appliqué on cotton, 280 x 180cm.
Courtesy of GAGPROJECTS | Greenaway Art Gallery, Adelaide