Acknowledging the good news at MoMA and heeding Ian's call to give a shout, the librarians at Rhode Island School of Design are members of the Full-Time Faculty Association at RISD, represented by the Rhode Island Chapter of the National Education Association. I am proud to be a dues-paying member and the dues-collecting treasurer for the RISD FTFA for the past two years and I am excited to participate in contract negotiations on behalf of the librarians and faculty in spring 2019.

In solidarity,
Mark