Hello all,

The NDSR Art Task Force, established in partnership with the National Digital Stewardship Residency program for art information (NDSR Art) and the Professional Development Committee (PDC) of ARLIS/NA, seeks your participation in a 5-minute survey that will help the Task Force determine recommendations for future digital preservation education initiatives with ARLIS/NA.

The survey is available at https://goo.gl/forms/bKYPHatIkf10kIRz1 and will remain open through Friday, August 3rd.

For more information about NDSR Art, please visit: http://ndsr-pma.arlisna.org/

For more information about the Professional Development Committee (PDC) of ARLIS/NA, please visit: https://www.arlisna.org/organization/committees/85-professional-development-committee

Thank you for your participation,

The NDSR Art Task Force

Anne Trenholme, Chair
Cory Budden
Abby Dansiger

Abby Dansiger

Librarian

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco

de Young

Legion of Honor

Golden Gate Park I 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive I San Francisco, CA 94118

415.750.7603

[log in to unmask] | famsf.org