Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues:

The ARLIS/NA 2019 Salt Lake City Program Subcommittee has reviewed all session submissions and has combined several into new paper panels and interactive panels.

We are now seeking moderators for these merged panels. All ARLIS/NA members are welcome to apply. We particularly encourage anyone who is seeking first-time participation at an ARLIS/NA conference. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know peers from across the country and become more familiar with the session-development process.

All moderators will need to:

If you would like to apply to be a moderator, please fill out this Google Form by July 22, 2018.

Thank you!

Alex Watkins, Program Co-Chair, [log in to unmask]

Greg Hatch, Program Co-Chair, [log in to unmask]