Hello all,

I received the following email offer for SOFA and New Art Forms catalogs.
We already have these publications at our library, so I am extending the
offer of these catalogs to the greater ARLIS community.  If anyone is
interested, please contact Rebecca directly.  She would appreciate
reimbursement for shipping.

Regards,

Beth Goodrich

I have a run of SOFA Chicago catalogs, as follows: 1996 (2 copies), 1997,
1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2008,  2011; and SOFA Miami 1995; SOFA
New York 2001 and 2004; and New Art Forms (Chicago) 1991 and 1992. If you
would like this donation to the ACC library, let me know. If not, and you
know who would, let me know that.

Best wishes.

Rebecca Sive

*  Forthcoming, Fall 2018:*

*Rebecca Sive|(312) 505-3462*

*[image: VoteHerInCover]*

*“a graphic-driven manifesto.”*

*      www.rebeccasive.com <http://www.rebeccasive.com/>*

*  [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*           @RebeccaSive
<https://twitter.com/RebeccaSive?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>*

*Beth Goodrich*
Librarian