If you haven't filled out the survey yet, today is your last day! The more data we have the better, so help us out if you can.

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Olivia Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:01:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Short Survey for the Graphic Novels SIG

Good Afternoon, ARLIS-L!

If you could take less than 5 minutes to fill out this survey for the Graphic Novels SIG, the co-coordinators would be very grateful. It will be open until Tuesday, July 17th.

In short, we're trying to see how many of our member libraries collect graphic novels and if you have used our Notable Graphic Novels lists that we published on the listserv and the GN SIG Blog the last two years. This information will help us in filling out a Project & Service Charter to make our little publication more official.

For more info, please see the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/ThR1n7OhSHIDOGbq1

Feel free to contact the list co-coordinators with questions:

Olivia Miller, [log in to unmask]
Tara Spies Smith, [log in to unmask]
Andrew Wang, [log in to unmask]