Thank you Sam! RISS has been holding a few Wikipedia Hangouts and we have several more scheduled for the summer if anybody would like to join in. We mostly just share knowledge, ask questions, and edit...it's casual and fun. If you would like a Hangout invite, please let me or Alyssa Vincent know. Our next one is this Wednesday at 11am PST/12pm MST/1pm CST/2pm EST.
My best,
Linden