Hi all,

Deep apologies for taking such a long time to pull together the notes from the Wikipedia discussion held at the 2018 annual meeting in New York:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FmI1jCbnmV0Z-2wHCtvCggtk-C7tAXAdEGHs-MXK1IE/edit?usp=sharing

The takeaway is that there was demonstrated interest in formalizing continued discussions about Wikipedia, and there was a recommendation from Kim Collins to start a new Special Interest Group. I’m not in a position to do that right now, and I’m hoping there is an energetic member who will take this on.

Sam

Samuel Duncan
Head of Library and Archives
Amon Carter Museum of American Art
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
t. 817.989.5042  f. 817.989.5039
www.cartermuseum.org