Dear Collective wisdom,
I'm currently researching the impact on refugees and immigrants that are going through perilous journeys and then when they arrive at a new country are discriminated, unwanted and worse still, separated from their children, as with the US Zero Tolerance policy.

I'm particularly looking for poetry that is written by immigrants. I would appreciate any references

Thank you
Maria

Maria G Pisano
Memory Press
MGP Studio Arts
www.mariagpisano.com

"All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and reinscribed exactly as often as was necessary. In no case would it have been possible, once the deed was done, to prove that any falsification had taken place." 1984 by George Orwell