Good afternoon: I recently started a new position at the School of the Art
Institute of Chicago. Below is all my updated contact information.

Hope you have a nice weekend!
Kind regards,
Melanie

*Melanie E. Emerson Dean of the Library + Special Collections*
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 Sout Wabash Avenue |  Chicago, IL 60603
[log in to unmask] | p: 312.629.9379