Hi ARLIS,

Would anyone be willing to share how they are collecting statistics at their public services points? We are using LibAnalytics, and are collecting many categories. It’s proven to be a bit clunky and daunting for staff to keep up with while on the ref/circ desks during busy periods. We aim to streamline this to better capture our desk activity. I’ve included a screenshot of our categories, and am curious what categories/data points are being collected at other libraries - whether you are in an art library or in an interdisciplinary setting as I am. Please reply off list: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help!

Best,

Jill

Jill Kehoe

Access Services Librarian

Mother Irene Gill Library

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">
t. 914-654-5419
[log in to unmask]www.cnr.edu
29 Castle PlaceNew Rochelle Campus

Follow us:  Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

This message (including my attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.