Hi all,

Hope you're having a great week! Id like to invite anyone who is interested to attend the diversity committee meeting tomorrow, June 12 (times and lig in below). Here is the proposed agenda for our next meeting as well. Hope to see you there!

Meeting details:

ARLIS/NA Diversity Cmte Call - Amanda Meeks
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Pacific
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Central

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/303766765

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3117

Access Code: 303-766-765

More phone numbers
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##303766765
Cisco devices: [log in to unmask]

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

All my best,
Amanda