I'd like to second CAA News.  I also like these sites:
https://frieze.com/sign-up
https://www.artsy.net/articles

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 6:04 PM, Chris Mees <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I’m just picking up on this thread. You may like to look at our site:

Arts: Search Research Guide No. 3: Free-access Online Art History Journals, Newsletters and Blogs http://arts-search.com/artssearch-research-guides/research-guide-no-3.html

Chris Mees
Editor – Arts: Search [as of 1 August 2018 Art History Research net]
E: [log in to unmask]

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Rebecca K. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, 6 June 2018 at 18:53
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Keeping up with the Arts

Thx, Nadine. This is a good list. I don’t think I saw Natasha Skinner’s post, but here are a few others—including blogs--that come to my Inbox regularly or I just know about:

https://www.artandeducation.net/
https://www.e-flux.com/about

https://www.canopycanopycanopy.com/
https://aldaily.com/
https://www.arthistorynews.com/index.php
http://artintheblood.typepad.com/art_history_today/

Rebecca K. Friedman
Acting Head; Assistant Librarian
Marquand Library of Art & Archaeology
McCormick Hall
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ  08544
(609) 258-3163; main no. (609) 258-3783
http://library.princeton.edu/libraries/marquand