Hello, collective wisdom,

I have a master's student who is looking for information on the sale and collectability of Western bronze sculptures, i.e., Frederick Remington and so on. As a library, we do not collect auction catalogues. She has tried to borrow them on interlibrary loan, but the libraries won't loan them. Does anybody know how she could go about finding information on this topic? Somebody suggested artnet.com, and I'll direct her that way, but does anyone know of other sources she might use?

Thanks very much in advance!

Donna

Donna Bowman
Visual Arts, Creative Technologies and MAP Interdisciplinary Librarian
Dr. John Archer Library
University of Regina
Regina, SK  S4S 0A2
(306)585-5118