Ted, it seems like yesterday when we first met during ARLIS/NA conferences.  Thank you so much for your extraordinary service and incredible contributions to our beloved society!  I also recall that you provided at least one or more internship options for some of my former IU students—all fully engaged professionals now!
I am so grateful for all the years when we were “growing up” as art/architecture/slide/vr librarians—and however else we fondly think of ourselves.  With hugs and grateful appreciation, BJ

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ted Goodman
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Ted Goodman retirement

Greetings ARLISIANS- I am jumping on the retirement bandwagon after 34 years. My last day at Avery Library will be June 29.

I have enjoyed working with all my colleagues here at Avery and in ARLIS/NA.  The friendships I have made through the years have been rewarding and wonderful. I want to thank all the Executive Board members with whom I have worked. I believe we have made it an organization that can look to the future.

Many thanks to my former Avery Directors, Angela Giral, Gerald Beazley and Carole Ann Fabian. Your guidance has been invaluable to my professional growth.

For questions regarding the Avery Index, please email:

I will still have my Columbia email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or my personal email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I will see you at future conferences and look forward to joining the Mid-Atlantic chapter!
Best,
Ted Goodman

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>