Hi there,
We are a small academic arts library in the process of absorbing our college's academic support center and integrating it with our reference services. I'm interested to hear from folks who offer similar services (peer tutoring, homework help, writing help, etc.) in their libraries and/or have experienced adding this service to their libraries. If you can share wisdom and advice, I would be very grateful!
Some things I'm particularly interested to hear about:
Thank you so much in advance!
Sincerely,
Linden

--