Hi all,

Our ILL department is having trouble locating a request for volumes 19 and 20 of Ganjnameh : cyclopaedia of Iranian Islamic architecture. At this point, they're wondering if anyone has them, or if these volumes event exist, because the OCLC record doesn't include volume info--requests have come back "lack volume."

 I'm not familiar with this set, so if you are, I would appreciate anything you can share with me that might help!

Thank you,
Annie Sollinger
UMass Amherst