Hello ARLIS,

The Diversity Committee will meet via G2M to discuss our progress on initiatives related to diversity and inclusion within ARLIS this coming Tuesday, May 8th. You may find the time and details below.

Here is our agenda; please let me know if you have questions, suggestions, or concerns ahead of time so we can add them to the agenda. All members of ARLIS are welcomed and encouraged to join the call.

ARLIS/NA Diversity Cmte Call
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Pacific
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Central

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/303766765

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3117

Access Code: 303-766-765

More phone numbers
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##303766765
Cisco devices: [log in to unmask]

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Thanks and I hope you can make it!

Best,
Amanda Meeks