From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Merz, Lawrie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 1:46 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] a lurker pipes up: need art dvd distributors

Dear ARLIS-L:

I have been subscribed to ARLIS-L for years but have rarely if ever posted.  I have what is probably a rudimentary question: What are some good distributors of used DVDs in art, architecture and design?

We are trying to weed a great many of our VHS tapes but there is content that is still being used and I need to find DVDs when possible (sometimes it’s clear based on WorldCat records that the publisher has indeed reissued the film in DVD but I can’t find a copy).

Thank you for any hints or suggestions!

Lawrie H. Merz
Librarian/Public Services Coordinator
Liaison Librarian to Modern Languages, Music, Theatre
                               and Visual Arts
Murray Library
Messiah College
One College Avenue Suite 3002
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055-6805
717-796-1800 x3880

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.arlisna.org_membership_join-2Darlisna&d=DwMFAg&c=uw6TLu4hwhHdiGJOgwcWD4AjKQx6zvFcGEsbfiY9-EI&r=2zK3tkKSbS4sNOVttFdkl7Eg6WClQZIZxj1eg1NgV4I&m=qVcamnKCFAjzKMHLUzuNkQ0qqD4ZzX4LdLwjQi4ohHI&s=K060QwLT7c6BTlzMEleQDkK5793nUoRoCiZJ7uyHDWA&e=> Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lsv.arlisna.org&d=DwMFAg&c=uw6TLu4hwhHdiGJOgwcWD4AjKQx6zvFcGEsbfiY9-EI&r=2zK3tkKSbS4sNOVttFdkl7Eg6WClQZIZxj1eg1NgV4I&m=qVcamnKCFAjzKMHLUzuNkQ0qqD4ZzX4LdLwjQi4ohHI&s=4QCColisKrszKK5iUww4E9PDu-sJtQNV7Yy9R4GLG80&e=> Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>