Dear colleagues,

It came up both this year and last at the auction catalogues SIG that some libraries were having trouble getting auction catalogues from certain houses.  I mentioned that we often get multiple copies so I was hoping that some of you might have a list of catalogues you are lacking.

Also, if you are looking to fill in older catalogues, we also have a collection of these as we’ve been weeding duplicates.

I hate seeing these end up in the recycling bin.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Debbie

--