Greetings ADSL Members and Other Interested Parties:
*We want to present with you at the next conference!*
We discussed putting together a panel presentation for the next ARLIS
annual conference <http://arlisna.org/saltlakecity2019/index.php>, and the
deadline is fast approaching! If you want to continue the conversation
about topics, please head to our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/792794664087960/> (ARLIS/NA Art & Design
School Library Division) or e-mail [log in to unmask] with your ideas!

We discussed a lot at our annual meeting, but it seemed like instruction came
up the most.  We also talked about things like collection development
recommendations, and use of space (downsizing/rearranging) but those seemed
like topics people wanted for a mid-year chat.
I am going to start the conversation on Facebook, about which panel format
we want, and to see if people are interested in any specific instruction
topics that came up (Low res/online programs, teaching with special
collections, or info lit in the studio), but feel free to add new ideas to
the conversation as well!

*ADSL Timeline*
Now Head to Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/ARLIS.ADSL/> to join
the group, or e-mail [log in to unmask] with panel ideas
May 16th Close conversation about panel presentation
May 19th Micki will submit proposal (we don't have to have each presenter
chosen, as long as we have a clear enough vision for the overarching themes)
*May/June Start planning summer or fall program (chat, virtual meeting, ?)*
*? *After our proposal is submitted we'll put out a call for panel
presenters if it was accepted (via listserv and Facebook)

-ADSL Moderators
Micki Harrington & Katy Parker