Dear Colleagues:

We’re doing some spring cleaning and have the following conference publication and back issues of our American Art journal available.  These are being offered free of charge, on a first-come, first-served basis.  If you are interested please contact Christine Hennessey by email at [log in to unmask] and provide your full mailing address.

Publication:

East-West Interchanges in American Art: A Long and Tumultuous Relationship, Edited by Cynthia Mills, Lee Glazer and Amelia Goerlitz.  Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Scholarly Press, 2012.  [paperback, ISBN: 978-1-935623-08-3]

Back-issues of American Art, a peer-reviewed journal of the nation’s visual heritage:

Vol. 7, no. 4        Fall 1993

Vol. 8, no. 1        Winter 1994

Vol. 8, no. 3-4    Summer/Fall 1994

Vol. 10, no. 1      Spring 1996