Hello!

I'm a student in the MSLS program at UNC conducting research for a class about the resources that visual materials professionals use to make decisions and learn more about intellectual property. If you work with visual materials and ever bump up against issues of intellectual property, copyright, and fair use, I'd love your help!

The following survey is completely anonymous, and should take less than five minutes to complete. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]

https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bwFYLXhtTOi0s0l

Thanks so much!
Emma Parker