2018 Spring Meeting – Registration Open!

Registration is now open for our 2018 Spring Business Meeting in Toronto!

This season’s meeting will take place on Thursday, April 26 and is all about access, outreach and innovative library spaces.  We will begin at the AGO Library and Archives for a viewing of the new library entrance and lounge and a presentation by Adrienne Connelly, the AGO’s Outreach & Programming Librarian.  After lunch we will head to Vtape at 401 Richmond for a sneak peek at their newly-renovated Research Centre and collaboration space, opening in May. Itinerary is as follows:

The chapter needs nominees/volunteers to fill the Student Representative, and Vice-Chair positions. Please consider submitting your name or the name of a colleague who might be interested.

Registration is available HERE. If you would like to join the Ontario chapter, or to renew your membership, you can do so online HERE, as well in-person at the meeting.

Hope to see you soon!

Effie Patelos, MI, B.Arch, B.E.S

Architecture Librarian

Musagetes Architecture Library
University of Waterloo School of Architecture

7 Melville Street South

Cambridge, ON N1S 2H4
519-888-4567 ext. 27620

[log in to unmask]" title="Cmd+Click or tap to follow the link" id="LPNoLP" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[log in to unmask]

uwaterloo.ca/library/musagetes

Chair, ARLIS/NA Ontario, arlison.org

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of ýthe Neutral, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.