I’m long retired, and don’t know anyone with access to Academia.edu.
I just received a notice that someone in Ankara, Turkey mentioned my name.
There have been other citations as well.
These could be naughty and/or nice: I’m prepared for whatever!

If you have a subscription, perhaps you would be so kind as to download the citations?
Or copy and paste for me. Or let me know whatever you know.

Please email me back channel:
Thank you so much!

Maryly Snow
Former UC Berkeley Visual Resources Librarian
Retired 2007!