As usual, thank you all for your help on getting this one.

It is very much appreciated.

Traci

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Traci Timmons <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] help with Biblion article

Hello,

I am trying to assist our curator with tracking down this article: "Four Hundred Years of Native-American Portraits: Prints and Photographs from the Collections of The New York Public Library." Biblion II, 1 (Fall 1993): 100–140, illus.

I understand it may be included in the University of Chicago's online journals, but as this is not one we subscribed to (it ceased publication in 2001), we do not have access. If anyone has it and would be willing to send it to me, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you so much!
Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

I work off-site Monday and Tuesday, and am in the office Wednesday through Friday.

FIGURING HISTORY / Seattle Art Museum / Feb 15 – May 13 2018
Get tickets at visitsam.org/tickets