Dear fellow Arlisians,

Please join me in congratulating Holly Hatheway on being appointed Head of Marquand Library here at Princeton. –Rebecca Friedman

https://d19cgyi5s8w5eh.cloudfront.net/img/9b6120c49aa00a28d2205feefd8174b015e68869

Dear Colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce the appointment of our new Head, Marquand Library of Art and Archaeology. Holly Hatheway comes to us from her current position as Head of the Arts and Humanities Division at UC Berkeley Library, a position she has held since 2015. Holly worked for the preceding seven years at The Haas Family Arts Library at Yale University, as Assistant Director for Access Services and as Associate Director for Collections, Research and Access Services. Her previous professional experience includes serving six years as Associate Library Director at The School of Visual Arts, NY, as well as several years in librarian and resource coordinator roles at Christie's Art Auction House. Holly holds Master's degrees from The Pratt Institute in Art History and Information & Library Science.

Holly takes up her new post at Marquand on June 25th, joining the humanities selectors and branches in Collection Development, reporting to Patty Gaspari-Bridges and me in the new Scholarly Collections and Research Services Department. (Her office address, phone number and email address will be announced later.) We are eagerly looking forward to having Holly join our Princeton University Library family.

Please join me in giving her a warm Princeton welcome to her new position.

Best,

David Magier
Associate University Librarian for Scholarly Collections & Research Services