Hi everyone,

Thank you to all who voted to create our "Notable Graphic Novels Published in 2017" list. Now that we have our top 10 list, we are looking for volunteer reviewers! This is a great opportunity to help fellow art library workers improve their own institutional and personal collections. This could also be a nice addition to your CV!

Please complete the following form by Tuesday, April 17 if you are interested in writing a review: https://goo.gl/forms/OeFplaullhscEFq62

Feel free to contact the list co-editors with questions:
Olivia Miller, [log in to unmask]
Tara Spies Smith, [log in to unmask]
Andrew Wang, [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Andrew
--
Andrew Wang
2017/18 Kress Fellow in Art Librarianship