Check out Calisphere. There are all kinds of Japanese woodblock prints at UCSF (a medical school) with representations of measles:

https://calisphere.org/search/?q=measles

Cheers,

Janine J. Henri

Architecture and Design Librarian and Team Lead for Collections

UCLA Library

Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Building

Box 959312