Hello ARLIS-L,
The Documentation Committee is seeking an additional member for the 2018-2019 year. We focus on the Society's archives and records management, oral history, and policy manual.

Recent projects have included rebooting the oral history program for Distinguished Service Award (DSA) winners, and formalizing the option for chapters to deposit materials in the official Society archives at the University of Illinois.

Currently we're working on streamlining the information available for those interested in contributing to the Society's archives. We're also behind the "Do It in the Art Library" and "ARLIS Longa, Vita Brevis" buttons you might have seen at the conference in New York. (These were from one of the first ARLIS/NA conferences and were uncovered by committee member Amy Furness during an oral history interview).

Interested? Email committee chair, Jamie Lausch Vander Broek ([log in to unmask]). Free buttons to committee members! :)
-----
Jamie Lausch Vander Broek
Librarian for Art & Design
Interim Manager, Arts Group