Dear ARLIS/NA members:

I am helping an undergraduate student locate primary sources for his research - he is looking for Venice Biennale catalogs from 1920-1942 during Fascism. We were able to locate one through our consortium Circuit.

In Worldcat we found another ten catalogs, which we will attempt to get through ILL. Given the fragile nature of these documents, I worry that many will not be available for circulation, hence I am reaching out in the hope that some of the institutions who carry these catalogs may have a digital workaround?

The student can travel up to the Getty Research Institute, but further afield is a challenge.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Millie

--