ARLIS/NA Ontario Spring 2018 meeting - Save the Date!

It's that time again! Our Spring 2018 Business Meeting will take place Thursday, April 26th. This season's meeting with take place in Toronto, ON.  The day's agenda will include a visit to the Art Gallery of Ontario Library & Archives, meeting with the AGO's new Outreach Librarian, as well as a tour of Vtape's new collaborative research space at 401 Richmond.

More details to follow. Hope to see you there!

Best,

Effie Patelos, MI, B.Arch, B.E.S

Architecture Librarian

Musagetes Architecture Library
University of Waterloo School of Architecture

7 Melville Street South

Cambridge, ON N1S 2H4
519-888-4567 ext. 27620

[log in to unmask]" id="LPNoLP" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[log in to unmask]

uwaterloo.ca/library/musagetes

Chair, ARLIS/NA Ontario, arlison.org

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of ýthe Neutral, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.