We are pleased to invite you to the ARLIS/NA Upstate NY Spring 2018 Meeting in Corning, NY, on Friday, April 13.

ARLIS/NA Upstate NY Fall 2018 Meeting
Friday, April 13 at

The Rockwell Museum and The Corning Museum of Glass, Corning, NY
Hosted by Beth Hylen and Martha Walker

ARLIS Upstate NY Spring 2018 Registration Form: https://arlisupstateny.org/

9:00 – 10:00 am Coffee and Greetings and Silent Auction Bidding (auction form attached)
The Rockwell Museum, Education Center (2nd floor)
https://rockwellmuseum.org/ (Art about the American Experience)

10:00 – 11:00 am Business Meeting
The Rockwell Museum, Education Center (2nd floor)

11:00 – 12:00 pm Tour of Rockwell Museum Collection

12:05-1:30 Lunch at the Corning Museum of Glass Café (with time to travel across the river)

1:35-2:30: Diversity Initiatives in Our Libraries (Lightning Round Discussion)

Moderator: Kari Horowicz, RIT Libraries

In this lightning round discussion learn how staff in our area libraries are reaching out to diverse groups to foster an environment of inclusion.

Rakow Library Seminar Room

2:30-2:40 Silent Auction Bidding Ends

2:45-3:45: Reception and Tour of the exhibit “Curious and Curiouser: Surprising Finds from the Rakow Library

Rakow Library Seminar Room and Atrium  https://www.cmog.org/collection/exhibitions

3:45-4:00 Silent Auction Payment

4:00-5:00: Free time to look at other museum exhibits, library, shop &/or departure

Lodging - From the CMoG website:

See our listing of hotel packages, or visit the websites of Finger Lakes Wine Country and Steuben County Conference and Visitors Bureau for information about lodging.

Please let either of us know if you have any questions.

With all best wishes,

Beth Hylen

Reference Librarian

Rakow Research Library

The Corning Museum of Glass

5 Museum Way

Corning, NY 14830

Tel: 607-438-5326

Email: [log in to unmask]

Martha Walker

Architecture Librarian and Coordinator of Collections

Fine Arts Library Temporary Location, B56 E. Sibley

Cornell University

Ithaca, NY  14853

t. 607.255.6719