 Hello,
We have some journals on microfilm that we are giving away.  Please let me
know by April 30 if you would like any of these microfilm reels. We ask
that you reimburse us for postage.  Document can also be viewed here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-SOKW9pPNzSILEnMWzqvIbM5iaiciLp3rv6VQ7yXQkM/edit?usp=sharing>
.

TITLE_BRIEF PUBLISHER
Afterimage v 1 - 2 Visual Studies Workshop,
American craft v 39 - 48 American Craft Council],
Art education v1-14, v39 National Art Education Association.
Art history v 11 - 17 Basil Blackwell, etc.]
Art in America v. 35-52 [Frederick Fairchild Sherman],
Art journal v 21 - 36 College Art Association of America.
Art papers v10-12 Atlanta Art Papers, Inc.,
Art psychotherapy Pergamon.
Artforum v 1 - 5 Artforum [etc.]
ARTnews v 56 - 58, v 87 Artnews Associates, etc.],
Arts in psychotherapy Ankho International,
Arts magazine v18-21, v22-24, v25-28, v29-31, v32-35 Art Digest]
Arts magazine v18-42, v61 Art Digest]
Bulletin of art therapy (1961-1983) Bulletin of Art Therapy,
Computer music journal v1, v7-10 People's Computer Co.,
Film comment v 1 - 26 Lorien Productions,
Film quarterly v 1 - 44 University of California Press,
Historic preservation v 40 - 44 The Council,
Screen v 10 - 22 Society for Education in Film and Television,
Studies in Art Education v1-30
Wide angle v 1 -10 Athens International Film Festival : Distributed by the
Ohio University Press],

Thanks,
Sylvia

Sylvia Choi, Collections Management Librarian

John M. Flaxman Library, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 South Wabash Ave. Chicago, IL 60603-3103
(312) 899-7466 phone | (312) 899-1465 fax
saic.edu/library