Dear All,

I received a request from a faculty member wishing to know about national
undergraduate journals which her student could submit her contemporary art
paper to. Ideally, it would be an undergraduate journal of art history, but
it could be any general undergraduate research journal that accepts outside
submissions on this topic.

I know of a couple (Princeton, Columbia), but I see that most are internal
to their university. We used to have one here at The University of Tampa,
but it's now sadly defunct.

Please contact me off list if your institution fits this description at

Thanks everyone!

--
Leslie Vega
Reference Instruction Librarian