Hello ARLISans,

We have many Wattis Institute exhibition catalogs available if you would like them for your libraries:
CCA Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts is a nonprofit exhibition venue and research institute for contemporary art. It was founded in 1998, at the California College of the Arts in San Francisco.  As an exhibition space, we commission and show new work by artists from around the world. As a research institute, we dedicate an entire year to reflecting on the work of a single artist, which informs a regular series of public events, texts, and research by other relevant artists and thinkers.

Check out their list of catalogs and email me titles you would like - first come, first served!

Best,  Teri

Teri Dowling

Associate Director of Libraries

[log in to unmask] | o 415.703.9559

libraries.cca.edu

Simpson Library / Materials Library | 1111 Eighth St. | San Francisco | CA | 94107

Meyer Library | 5212 Broadway | Oakland | CA | 94618