From: Jenn Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Subject: [ARL-AULS] Campus art collections that report to the library
To: ARL-AULs <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Nathalie Cooke, Professor" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

At McGill, the campus art collection (that manages university-owned art
that is displayed in campus buildings and outdoor spaces; not a traditional
art museum) was moved into the Library a few years ago. Does anyone else
work in a Library that also has the art collection as part of its mandate?
We’d love to talk to you about some logistical and cultural issues.

Regards,

Jenn

-----------------------------------

Jenn Riley

Associate Dean, Digital Initiatives | Vice Doyenne, Initiatives numériques

McGill University Library | Bibliothèque Université McGill

3459 McTavish Street |
<https://maps.google.com/?q=McTavish+Street+%7C+3459,+rue+McTavish+%0D%0A+Montreal,+QC,+Canada+H3A+0C9&entry=gmail&source=g>
 3459, rue McTavish
<https://maps.google.com/?q=McTavish+Street+%7C+3459,+rue+McTavish+%0D%0A+Montreal,+QC,+Canada+H3A+0C9&entry=gmail&source=g>