Greetings and Happy Spring!

I am helping a student research technologies used in museums and galleries which can be used to enhance the actual physical collections during the visitation process… such as the SFMOMA or MOMA Apps,  Cooper Hewitt’s Pen, etc. Not so much stand alone websites that are not interactive with the space.

I’ve been perusing our illustrious Multimedia & Technology Reviews website as well and just about to do a literature search… but would welcome any suggestions you may know about for enhancing the museum/gallery going experience. I will compile the responses and post them to the list or interested parties.

Any help appreciated!

Mo

Mo Dawley

Senior Librarian