Dear colleagues,

I have a student who has been searching for a BBC documentary, Andy Goldsworthy--Two Autumns. Here's the WorldCat record for the DVD: http://www.worldcat.org/title/two-autumns-andy-goldsworthy/oclc/778920665&referer=brief_results

He found it on Youtube and it's since been removed. I haven't found a (legitimate or otherwise) way to view it and I am wondering if anyone else has a record of it. EAI doesn't have it. I've advised him to request it through ILL in case our team can find it or find a way to buy it.

Thanks very much, feel free to reply off-list.

All best,
Annie Sollinger

Annie Sollinger

Digital Image Metadata Librarian

Liaison for Art History and Digital Humanities

University of Massachusetts Amherst

413.545.4978

My pronouns: she/her/hers