Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Hello, Donna,
Does your library have access to the Amalivre database?  I believe Amalivre supplies the majority of the French titles acquired by Rice University.  I use it regularly to order French art & architecture titles.
Their database is very nimble.  For example:

I did an advanced search with the following parameters:  I choose under Interdisciplinary studies: African studies;  art catalogs (there was no separate choice for just art, etc.).   These choices were searched by assigned codes;I also limited the search to French language; limited the search to publications dates for 2017: after July 1, 2007  & before Dec, 31, 2017.  Also, I limited the search to their 3 star ranking.  The result was 878 titles.  For many books, the Table of Contents is available.  Admittedly, this search returned false hits because of the broad nature of African studies, but there may be better ways to search the database.

Examples:

Jet Prendeville, Art/Architecture Librarian
Fondren Library, Rice University, Houston, TX