Hello arlis!

I have a PhD student doing work on the White House Solarium specifically, and he has so far had no luck in finding a section drawing of the space in relation to the rest of the White House – he’s gone through many books, and online.

Aside from contacting the White House Archives, which we both are doing separately, I’m curious to know if any of y’all have had luck in finding section drawings of government buildings within the current administration, especially, or if you have any further suggestions.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Anna

Anna Boutin-Cooper

Librarian for the School of Architecture + Planning

MIT Libraries | Rotch Library 7-238

[log in to unmask] | 617.324.6600

she/her/hers